Experience: Commercial or military experience in operating fuel bulk storage fuel systems/equipment preferred.
The Wage Rate Determination for that contract will determine:
- Pay Rate
- Health & Welfare Amount
- PTO days (Personal Time Off)
- Sick Leave (Sick days)
Job Description: Specific responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Conducting daily inspections of fuel systems, storage tanks, pipelines, and associated components.
- Performing operator maintenance on petroleum systems.
- Receiving fuel products by commercial tank truck.
- Inventorying fuel products.
- Configuring fuel storage tanks for bulk issue and receipt operations.
- Transferring fuel.
- Operating pumphouse to issue fuel to military refueling vehicles.
- Must follow established safety, security, and environmental requirements.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 40 lbs.
- Perform general housekeeping responsibilities for all facilities.
- Must also be able to pass a security background check and drug test.
Locations: Part-time at Andersen, AFB at Guam.
FDSOs must have commercial or military experience in operating fuel bulk storage and distribution systems and equipment performing tasks equivalent to a Military Service journeyman level operator personnel or similar commercial/military standard.